You expect a lot from your employees if you want to implement risk management effectively. That is only logical, because you strive for optimal health and safety within your organisation. Therefore, you can also expect a lot from us. We support you through the development and implementation of competence development programmes. For example, for operators, engineers and plant managers.
The discipline competence management works from its own accredited centre (SQA / OPITO) and has extensive experience in setting up competence development programmes and systems in different-sized organisations. You are therefore assured of high quality programmes that fit your practical situation.
We offer several development programmes and support modules focusing on specific skills development:
- Basic knowledge of the oil and gas industry;
- Head of Mining Installation Training (HMI);
- NVQ-POH3 course / NVQ-POH3 mentor;
- Safeguarding and Introduction for Operators;
- IOSH Managing Safely (UK);
- Competence management strategic advice;
- Creating competence management policy documents;
- Development of competence profiles and implementation of system based on people, technology and organisation (e.g. NVQ-POH3 Processing Operations Hydrocarbons);
- Development of specific training programs;
- Facilitating training and coordination;
- Delivering accredited assessors;
- Implementation of competence management reporting systems (Skills XP).