Risks can be greatly reduced by the application of effective Risk Management. Unfortunately, incidents cannot always be prevented – but we can learn from them. What can you learn from incidents? How do you act during unexpected incidents?
Identifying Root Causes
In the event of incidents, you often want to find the underlying causes as quickly as possible. An experienced team of investigators –the Flying Squad– is able to assist you. Also when you are looking for a team leader, our investigators can play an important role. Within a short timeframe, anywhere in the world. You can count on us. Wondering what the Flying Squad can do for you? Please contact us. >>
In the area of Incident Management we provide:
- Support for implementation and maintenance of a management system or organisation;
- Incident investigation and analysis (Tripod, Sim, etc.);
- Simple Incident Analysis Method;
- Distance Coaching by our investigation team;
- Peer reviews (analyses and reports evaluations);
- Trend analyses of underlying causes at multiple incidents;
- 24/7 availability for fast investigation in case of an incident thanks to the AdviSafe Flying Squad;
- Training based on various incident investigations and analysing tools;
- Software solutions for structuring, visualising and full overview of the incident analyses of the research data;
- Subscriptions for incident management support.